The Agency To Exit programme will give you the skills and tools to accelerate your agency towards a high-profit existence and a high-value future exit.
Welcome to the Agency To Exit programme, a 10-week coaching program specifically designed to guide you towards a high value future exit. You’ll acquire the understanding, knowledge, tools and habits to double the value of your agency in a year.
The programme offers a mix of online, group, and private coaching tailored to your agency journey – all hosted by an agency coach who successfully built and sold his own agency.
A successful exit of any kind requires a sustained and deliberate focus on creating structure and value for future investors or stakeholders. This programme is designed for marketing agency owners or managers who want to rapidly grow the value of their business with the aim of achieving a successful exit in the future. You’ll learn how to double the value of your agency, build sustainable profits, and structure the business for a low-risk / high-value exit.
|Programme duration:||10 weeks|
|Effort:||4-6 hrs / week|
|Next start date:||August 2022|
THE SKILLS YOU'LL
- The frameworks and tools to achieve sustainable high-profit margins
- A clear roadmap for minimizing risk and delivering sustained earnings
- A refined understanding of the routes to exit and which suits you best
- The ability to focus your time almost exclusively on growth, profit, and value
- The skills to create the business structures required for a successful exit
THE PROGRAMME IS BUILT FOR AGENCY OWNERS WHO
- Have desires for a valuable exit at some point in the future
- Want to rapidly increase your revenue, profit, and value of their business
- Are struggling to scale their agency without introducing extra risk
- 10 weeks of structured online content and engaging video tutorials
- Weekly coaching check-ins for personalised guidance
- Wide variety of downloadable agency management tools and assessments
- Opportunity to collaborate with other agency owners
- Introduction / Meet your coach
- About the Agency to Exit programme
- The program learning objectives
- FY2022 goal setting
- Failure point identification
- Your personal drivers
- Core components of agency value
- Introduction to PE value
- Different types of exits
- The basics of an exit
- Self scoring evaluation
- Agency financial health ratio
- How agencies make money: the theory of stock
- Calculating your financial absolute truth
- Allocating stock loss
- Client health reports
- Stop | Start | Delegate | Hire
- Personal emotional health
- Recovering stock loss
- Threats to your profit margin
- Profit first behaviours
- Pricing for profit
- The negotiation triangle
- The client love | hate matrix
- Abundance and scarcity
- Abundance thinking
- The difference between marketing and sales
- Improving your future opportunity
- Leads mean revenue
- Transactional lead generation content
- Optimizing for revenue
- Develop a love for selling
- Recap of PE value
- The two voices on PE value
- The visionary
- The auditor
- Your PE is negotiated
- Always have two buyers
- Estimating your current agency value
- Projecting your future value
- FY2022 goal evaluation
- Obstacle / failure point planning
- Progress planning
All the content and materials presented and shared in this programme are provided by The Agency Coach and its proprietary intellectual property. By participating in this programme you agree to not share, reproduce, copy, resell or distribute any of the content.
We ask that you respect other course participants and treat everything shared as strictly confidential unless clearly expressed.
The content, information, and guidance in this course are presented for strictly educational purposes. The application of this within your business is your own responsibility. We assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may appear in the programme materials.
You commit to paying any due invoices prior to participating in the course. Should payment not be received, The Agency Coach reserves the right to restrict your access to the course and its material with no liability. All deposits are non-refundable.
Craig Rodney spent 15 years building and selling South Africa’s most successful social media marketing agency, Cerebra. With clients ranging from Google to Vodacom, and Absa to Coca-Cola, and having worked with hundreds of incredibly talented people over the years, Craig learned and developed the business and leadership skills required to run, and eventually sell, a world-class agency.
After selling to WPP, Craig turned his focus to professional coaching and helping agency clients achieve their own success. Combing his formal business knowledge with his years of real-world experience, Craig’s course and coaching has already helped hundreds of agency owners through the many challenges involved in growing a successful marketing agency.
Have questions, feedback, or want to learn more?